Why Are Motion Graphics Videos Important for Marketing?
With the emergence of digital marketing, the popularity of motion graphics videos has increased. It is mainly because motion graphics are extremely engaging and can easily fit into all the digital marketing peripheries. So, businesses regularly use motion graphics for multiple uses, including sales brochures, social media posts, emailers, and many other types of marketing props.
But, how can companies decide the better option between animated videos and motion graphics videos? And what are the impacts of different types of motion graphics on the company’s business objectives? Let’s find out in this blog!
What Are Motion Graphics Videos?
In most simple words, motion graphics refers to the graphics that are set in motion. Motion graphics videos are specially curated according to clients’ needs that combine images, text, sounds, symbols, charts & diagrams, and animation. These videos successfully convey the brand’s message in the simplest way.
Motion Graphics videos can be of different types, including explainer videos, illustration videos, product description videos, and many more. Most importantly, the companies can use authentic logos, company symbols, and other important business-related graphics as a part of these animation videos production services.
Let’s discuss some facts related to motion graphic videos in this blog:
Motion Graphics vs Animation: Which is Better for Businesses?
Motion graphics and animation both can be beneficial for business purposes. It solely depends on the objectives of the businesses. The striking differences between the motion graphics and animation services for businesses are discussed below.
- The animated videos sometimes use cartoon characters that may not be suitable for business use. But, motion graphics rectify this problem as we use professionally developed graphics for these videos.
- Motion graphics can explain anything in the easiest manner. It can be used to explain the most simple ideas, as well as, the most complex topics. Animation can also be used for many requirements, but developing detailed animated videos for complex technical topics requires sufficient time and special expertise.
- Animated videos are costlier as compared to motion graphics videos. But, the efficiency of both is almost the same. Thus, we can definitely say that motion graphics videos have a higher ROI value as compared to animated videos.
Motion Graphics Videos for eLearning
The motion graphics videos offer some unique benefits to the eLearning industry. Using motion graphics video technology, the companies can actually showcase the real images and photos of the technical instruments, experimental procedures, and scientific apparatus. These real-life images can be efficiently merged with the accompanying graphics in the videos to deliver a complete and comprehensive eLearning education video.
Due to the quality of motion graphic videos, they are in much demand in the education technology sector. Animated videos can never offer features, as a result, it is found that motion graphics videos are preferred over-animated videos to custom eLearning development content.
Motion Graphics for Marketing
After eLearning, another important use of motion graphics videos is in marketing. And it is mainly because motion graphics videos can be used in all types of digital assets, including the company logos, social media posts, email content, sales brochures, and many other areas. Flexibility is the biggest advantage of motion graphics videos, which makes them a class apart from animated videos. A motion graphic video can vary significantly in length, from as short as 5 seconds to as long as 30 minutes or even more! This flexibility ensures diverse usage of motion graphics videos.
Characteristics of Top Motion Graphics Companies
Professional motion graphics services providing companies are often offered very good animation services. Moreover, as motion graphics are most commonly used for eLearning and marketing, it is necessary for service-providing companies to have quality subject matter experts. The Subject Experts can thoroughly check the videos and rectify any errors found in the content. The companies without subject matter experts often fail to deliver quality eLearning content.
Biggest Disadvantages of Motion Graphics Videos
Motion graphics videos have both good and bad sides. While we have already discussed the good side, let us now take a look at some of its disadvantages.
- For developing motion graphics videos, one has to develop the graphics first. Then, everything needs to be assembled individually. Thus, it’s a time taking process.
- Businesses often suffer time lags for developing long motion graphics videos.
- The quality of the videos actually depends on the quality of the graphics used for developing them. If the quality of the graphics is pure, the quality of the videos will automatically decrease.
To Sum Up
Motion graphics videos can effectively enhance business prospects. But, they must be developed very carefully. The content must be error-free, and the graphics must be vibrant enough. The motion graphic video can be enhanced using animation but it is not absolutely necessary to use animation in these videos. In fact, these videos are cheaper than animated videos. Hence, they have a higher ROI value.
For the best motion, graphic video services brands can approach Acadecraft, a leading e-learning content development company delivering the finest motion graphic videos for businesses from multiple industry niches.